Concerning the written works in biology and chemistry for pupils of additional schools
The control and organization of most kinds of written work is performed on the cornerstone of consistent demands for students to talk and compose.
Forms of written works of pupils
The primary forms of class and house written work of pupils are academic documents, including:
– plans and lecture notes for the instructor;
– tasks and workouts in chemistry;
– chemistry and biology abstracts;
– plans of articles along with other materials from textbooks;
– responses to concerns on biology and chemistry;
– reports in the utilization of laboratory and practical work with biology;
– reports in the performance of laboratory experiments and practical work in chemistry;
– reports on specific or team projects on such basis as excursions in Chemistry and biology;
– reports on summer time tasks in biology (6th grade) (the first biology course when you look at the 7th grade);
– do-it-yourself works that are creative that are provided in the discernment for the teacherto specific pupils;
– compilation of analytical and tables that are generalizing schemes, groups, etc. (without copying tables that are ready-made schemes of textbooks).
Quantity and function of pupil notebooks in biology and chemistry
To do various types of academic work, pupils will need to have the next range notebooks:
Biology – 2 notebooks:
– 1 notebook – a workbook where written work is done in the class, including laboratory work. Functions are assessed;
– 2 notebooks – for practical work and knowledge control, where reports are drawn through to the performance of practical work, tasks for the control of pupils’ knowledge are done (test tasks, evidence tests). Functions are examined;
Criteria for the utilization of laboratory and practical work, excursions and summer time tasks in biology are managed because of the biology curriculum edubirdie for several kinds of additional schools relative to standard needs.
On biology – for the performance of tests, unique notebooks aren’t needed. It is strongly suggested to execute tests in notebooks for practical Knowledge and work control. The norms for doing control works on biology aren’t controlled.
Your order of this pupil’s notebooks
Pupils should make all entries within their notebooks in compliance with all the following requirements:
1. Write in a neat and legible handwriting.
2. Uniformly carry the inscriptions out on the address associated with the notebook:
– suggest just exactly what the notebook is intended for (for instance: for practical work with chemistry);